Coaching for leaders and technical professionals who implement Lean Six Sigma is one of the most critical learning services that we offer. Coaching greatly enhances the learning process in several ways:
- Students can ask project specific questions, one-on-one.
- Students can discuss concepts in more detail than is possible in the classroom - in the context of the student's assigned project.
- We develop a better understanding of processes and problems and can adjust materials and assignments in subsequent classroom sessions.
- We develop an understanding of the organization's culture and can better assist Green Belts, Black Belts, and Project Leaders in change management.
- Within a coaching relationship, we help trainees develop customized problem solving strategies.
The following are testimonials from Aslinger & Associates' clients:
- "Coaching helped me identify strategies to gain support from the process owner, accelerating the progress and enabling my team to overcome significant resistance to new work procedures. The improvements reduced lead-time on custom print orders by 50 percent." (Private Healthcare Products Company)
- "Coaching gave me the confidence and courage to effectively lead project teams and enabled me to demonstrate leadership abilities, resulting in a promotion from quality technician to team leader." (Fortune 1000 Printing Company)
- "Coaching helped me see real application of statistical tools in my business and develop confidence in using the tools beyond what is possible in the classroom. I would have never learned the statistics without hands-on application in my work environment." (Fortune 500 Chemical Company)